Other diseases of lip and oral mucosa K13
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other diseases of lip and oral mucosa" is "K13". K13 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K13 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K13 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K13 - other international versions of ICD-10 K13 may differ.
- code to identify:
- alcohol abuse and dependence (F10.-)
- exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z77.22)
- exposure to tobacco smoke in the perinatal period (P96.81)
- history of tobacco dependence (Z87.891)
- occupational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z57.31)
- tobacco dependence (F17.-)
- tobacco use (Z72.0)
- certain disorders of gingiva and edentulous alveolar ridge (K05-K06)
- cysts of oral region (K09.-)
- diseases of tongue (K14.-)
- stomatitis and related lesions (K12.-)
- epithelial disturbances of tongue
Codes: = Billable
K13 Other diseases of lip and oral mucosa
- K13.0 Diseases of lips
- K13.1 Cheek and lip biting
- K13.2 Leukoplakia and other disturbances of oral epithelium, including tongue
- K13.3 Hairy leukoplakia
- K13.4 Granuloma and granuloma-like lesions of oral mucosa
- K13.5 Oral submucous fibrosis
- K13.6 Irritative hyperplasia of oral mucosa
- K13.7 Other and unspecified lesions of oral mucosa
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.