Oral mucositis (ulcerative) K12.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Oral mucositis (ulcerative)" is "K12.3". K12.3 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K12.3 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K12.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K12.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 K12.3 may differ.
- Mucositis (oral) (oropharyneal)
Codes: = Billable
- K12 Stomatitis and related lesions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.