Cellulitis and abscess of mouth K12.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Cellulitis and abscess of mouth" is "K12.2". K12.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K12.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K12.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K12.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 K12.2 may differ.
- Cellulitis of mouth (floor)
- Submandibular abscess
Codes: = Billable
K12 Stomatitis and related lesions
- K12.2 Cellulitis and abscess of mouth
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.