Mucocele of salivary gland K11.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Mucocele of salivary gland" is "K11.6". K11.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K11.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K11.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K11.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 K11.6 may differ.
- Mucous extravasation cyst of salivary gland
- Mucous retention cyst of salivary gland
Codes: = Billable
K11 Diseases of salivary glands
- K11.6 Mucocele of salivary gland
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.