Partial loss of teeth K08.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Partial loss of teeth" is "K08.4". K08.4 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K08.4 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K08.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K08.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 K08.4 may differ.
- Acquired loss of teeth, partial
- exfoliation of teeth due to systemic causes (K08.0)
Codes: = Billable
- K08 Other disorders of teeth and supporting structures
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.