Other disorders of teeth and supporting structures K08
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of teeth and supporting structures" is "K08". K08 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K08 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K08 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K08 - other international versions of ICD-10 K08 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
K08 Other disorders of teeth and supporting structures
- K08.0 Exfoliation of teeth due to systemic causes
- K08.1 Complete loss of teeth
- K08.2 Atrophy of edentulous alveolar ridge
- K08.3 Retained dental root
- K08.4 Partial loss of teeth
- K08.5 Unsatisfactory restoration of tooth
- K08.8 Other specified disorders of teeth and supporting structures
- K08.9 Disorder of teeth and supporting structures, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.