Gingival recession K06.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gingival recession" is "K06.0". K06.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K06.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K06.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K06.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 K06.0 may differ.
- Gingival recession (postinfective) (postprocedural)
Codes: = Billable
- K06 Other disorders of gingiva and edentulous alveolar ridge
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.