Chronic periodontitis, unspecified K05.30
- K05.30 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K05.30 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K05.30 - other international versions of ICD-10 K05.30 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
K05 Gingivitis and periodontal diseases
K05.3 Chronic periodontitis
- K05.30 Chronic periodontitis, unspecified
- K05.3 Chronic periodontitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.