Chronic gingivitis K05.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic gingivitis" is "K05.1". K05.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K05.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K05.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K05.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 K05.1 may differ.
- Desquamative gingivitis (chronic)
- Gingivitis (chronic) NOS
- Hyperplastic gingivitis (chronic)
- Pregnancy associated gingivitis
- Simple marginal gingivitis (chronic)
- Ulcerative gingivitis (chronic)
- , if applicable, diseases of the digestive system complicating pregnancy (O99.61-)
Codes: = Billable
- K05 Gingivitis and periodontal diseases
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.