Radicular cyst K04.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Radicular cyst" is "K04.8". K04.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K04.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K04.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K04.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 K04.8 may differ.
- Apical (periodontal) cyst
- Periapical cyst
- Residual radicular cyst
- lateral periodontal cyst (K09.0)
Codes: = Billable
K04 Diseases of pulp and periapical tissues
- K04.8 Radicular cyst
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.