Periapical abscess with sinus K04.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Periapical abscess with sinus" is "K04.6". K04.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K04.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K04.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K04.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 K04.6 may differ.
- Dental abscess with sinus
- Dentoalveolar abscess with sinus
Codes: = Billable
K04 Diseases of pulp and periapical tissues
- K04.6 Periapical abscess with sinus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.