Chronic apical periodontitis K04.5
- K04.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K04.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K04.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 K04.5 may differ.
- Apical or periapical granuloma
- Apical periodontitis NOS
- chronic periodontitis (K05.3-)
Codes: = Billable
K04 Diseases of pulp and periapical tissues
- K04.5 Chronic apical periodontitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.