The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pulpitis" is "K04.0". K04.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K04.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K04.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K04.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 K04.0 may differ.
- Acute pulpitis
- Chronic (hyperplastic) (ulcerative) pulpitis
Codes: = Billable
- K04 Diseases of pulp and periapical tissues
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.