Diseases of pulp and periapical tissues K04
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Diseases of pulp and periapical tissues" is "K04". K04 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K04 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K04 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K04 - other international versions of ICD-10 K04 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
K04 Diseases of pulp and periapical tissues
- K04.0 Pulpitis
- K04.1 Necrosis of pulp
- K04.2 Pulp degeneration
- K04.3 Abnormal hard tissue formation in pulp
- K04.4 Acute apical periodontitis of pulpal origin
- K04.5 Chronic apical periodontitis
- K04.6 Periapical abscess with sinus
- K04.7 Periapical abscess without sinus
- K04.8 Radicular cyst
- K04.9 Other and unspecified diseases of pulp and periapical tissues
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.