Pathological resorption of teeth K03.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pathological resorption of teeth" is "K03.3". K03.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K03.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K03.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K03.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 K03.3 may differ.
- Internal granuloma of pulp
- Resorption of teeth (external)
Codes: = Billable
K03 Other diseases of hard tissues of teeth
- K03.3 Pathological resorption of teeth
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.