Abrasion of teeth K03.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Abrasion of teeth" is "K03.1". K03.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K03.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K03.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K03.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 K03.1 may differ.
- Dentifrice abrasion of teeth
- Habitual abrasion of teeth
- Occupational abrasion of teeth
- Ritual abrasion of teeth
- Traditional abrasion of teeth
- Wedge defect NOS
Codes: = Billable
K03 Other diseases of hard tissues of teeth
- K03.1 Abrasion of teeth
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.