Arrested dental caries K02.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Arrested dental caries" is "K02.3". K02.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K02.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K02.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K02.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 K02.3 may differ.
- Arrested coronal and root caries
Codes: = Billable
K02 Dental caries
- K02.3 Arrested dental caries
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.