Other disorders of tooth development K00.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of tooth development" is "K00.8". K00.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K00.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K00.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K00.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 K00.8 may differ.
- Color changes during tooth formation
- Intrinsic staining of teeth NOS
- posteruptive color changes (K03.7)
Codes: = Billable
K00 Disorders of tooth development and eruption
- K00.8 Other disorders of tooth development
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.