Disorders of tooth development and eruption K00
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disorders of tooth development and eruption" is "K00". K00 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K00 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K00 - other international versions of ICD-10 K00 may differ.
- embedded and impacted teeth (K01.-)
Codes: = Billable
K00 Disorders of tooth development and eruption
- K00.0 Anodontia
- K00.1 Supernumerary teeth
- K00.2 Abnormalities of size and form of teeth
- K00.3 Mottled teeth
- K00.4 Disturbances in tooth formation
- K00.5 Hereditary disturbances in tooth structure, not elsewhere classified
- K00.6 Disturbances in tooth eruption
- K00.7 Teething syndrome
- K00.8 Other disorders of tooth development
- K00.9 Disorder of tooth development, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.