Respiratory disorders in diseases classified elsewhere J99
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Respiratory disorders in diseases classified elsewhere" is "J99". J99 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J99 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J99 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J99 - other international versions of ICD-10 J99 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- amyloidosis (E85.-)
- ankylosing spondylitis (M45)
- congenital syphilis (A50.5)
- cryoglobulinemia (D89.1)
- early congenital syphilis (A50.0)
- plasminogen deficiency (E88.02)
- schistosomiasis (B65.0-B65.9)
- respiratory disorders in:
- amebiasis (A06.5)
- blastomycosis (B40.0-B40.2)
- candidiasis (B37.1)
- coccidioidomycosis (B38.0-B38.2)
- cystic fibrosis with pulmonary manifestations (E84.0)
- dermatomyositis (M33.01, M33.11)
- histoplasmosis (B39.0-B39.2)
- late syphilis (A52.72, A52.73)
- polymyositis (M33.21)
- sicca syndrome (M35.02)
- systemic lupus erythematosus (M32.13)
- systemic sclerosis (M34.81)
- Wegener's granulomatosis (M31.30-M31.31)
Codes: = Billable
J99 Respiratory disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.