Other respiratory disorders J98
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other respiratory disorders" is "J98". J98 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- J98 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J98 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J98 - other international versions of ICD-10 J98 may differ.
- code to identify:
- exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z77.22)
- exposure to tobacco smoke in the perinatal period (P96.81)
- history of tobacco dependence (Z87.891)
- occupational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z57.31)
- tobacco dependence (F17.-)
- tobacco use (Z72.0)
Codes: = Billable
J98 Other respiratory disorders
- J98.0 Diseases of bronchus, not elsewhere classified
- J98.1 Pulmonary collapse
- J98.2 Interstitial emphysema
- J98.3 Compensatory emphysema
- J98.4 Other disorders of lung
- J98.5 Diseases of mediastinum, not elsewhere classified
- J98.6 Disorders of diaphragm
- J98.8 Other specified respiratory disorders
- J98.9 Respiratory disorder, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.