Chronic respiratory failure with hypoxia J96.11
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic respiratory failure with hypoxia" is "J96.11". J96.11 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J96.11 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J96.11 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J96.11 - other international versions of ICD-10 J96.11 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
J96 Respiratory failure, not elsewhere classified
J96.1 Chronic respiratory failure
- J96.11 Chronic respiratory failure with hypoxia
- J96.1 Chronic respiratory failure
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.