Ventilator associated pneumonia J95.851
- J95.851 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J95.851 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J95.851 - other international versions of ICD-10 J95.851 may differ.
- Ventilator associated pneumonitis
- ventilator lung in newborn (P27.8)
Codes: = Billable
- J95 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of respiratory system, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.