Pulmonary edema J81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pulmonary edema" is "J81". J81 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- J81 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J81 - other international versions of ICD-10 J81 may differ.
- code to identify:
- exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z77.22)
- history of tobacco dependence (Z87.891)
- occupational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z57.31)
- tobacco dependence (F17.-)
- tobacco use (Z72.0)
Codes: = Billable
- J81 Pulmonary edema
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.