Respiratory conditions due to smoke inhalation J70.5
- J70.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J70.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J70.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 J70.5 may differ.
- Smoke inhalation NOS
- smoke inhalation due to chemicals, gases, fumes and vapors (J68.9)
Codes: = Billable
J70 Respiratory conditions due to other external agents
- J70.5 Respiratory conditions due to smoke inhalation
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.