Drug-induced interstitial lung disorders, unspecified J70.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Drug-induced interstitial lung disorders, unspecified" is "J70.4". J70.4 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J70.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J70.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J70.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 J70.4 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
J70 Respiratory conditions due to other external agents
- J70.4 Drug-induced interstitial lung disorders, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.