Chronic and other pulmonary manifestations due to radiation J70.1
- J70.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J70.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J70.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 J70.1 may differ.
- Fibrosis of lung following radiation
Codes: = Billable
J70 Respiratory conditions due to other external agents
- J70.1 Chronic and other pulmonary manifestations due to radiation
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.