Respiratory conditions due to other external agents J70
- J70 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J70 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J70 - other international versions of ICD-10 J70 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
J70 Respiratory conditions due to other external agents
- J70.0 Acute pulmonary manifestations due to radiation
- J70.1 Chronic and other pulmonary manifestations due to radiation
- J70.2 Acute drug-induced interstitial lung disorders
- J70.3 Chronic drug-induced interstitial lung disorders
- J70.4 Drug-induced interstitial lung disorders, unspecified
- J70.5 Respiratory conditions due to smoke inhalation
- J70.8 Respiratory conditions due to other specified external agents
- J70.9 Respiratory conditions due to unspecified external agent
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.