Pneumonitis due to inhalation of other solids and liquids J69.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pneumonitis due to inhalation of other solids and liquids" is "J69.8". J69.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J69.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J69.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J69.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 J69.8 may differ.
- Pneumonitis due to aspiration of blood
- Pneumonitis due to aspiration of detergent
- (T51-T65) to identify substance
Codes: = Billable
J69 Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids
- J69.8 Pneumonitis due to inhalation of other solids and liquids
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.