Pneumonitis due to inhalation of oils and essences J69.1
- J69.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J69.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J69.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 J69.1 may differ.
- Exogenous lipoid pneumonia
- Lipid pneumonia NOS
- (T51-T65) to identify substance
- endogenous lipoid pneumonia (J84.89)
Codes: = Billable
J69 Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids
- J69.1 Pneumonitis due to inhalation of oils and essences
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.