Bronchitis and pneumonitis due to chemicals, gases, fumes and vapors J68.0
- J68.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J68.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J68.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 J68.0 may differ.
- Chemical bronchitis (acute)
Codes: = Billable
J68 Respiratory conditions due to inhalation of chemicals, gases, fumes and vapors
- J68.0 Bronchitis and pneumonitis due to chemicals, gases, fumes and vapors
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.