Bird fancier's lung J67.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Bird fancier's lung" is "J67.2". J67.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J67.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J67.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J67.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 J67.2 may differ.
- Budgerigar fancier's disease or lung
- Pigeon fancier's disease or lung
Codes: = Billable
J67 Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to organic dust
- J67.2 Bird fancier's lung
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.