Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to organic dust J67
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to organic dust" is "J67". J67 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- J67 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J67 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J67 - other international versions of ICD-10 J67 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- pneumonitis due to inhalation of chemicals, gases, fumes or vapors (J68.0)
- allergic alveolitis and pneumonitis due to inhaled organic dust and particles of fungal, actinomycetic or other origin
Codes: = Billable
J67 Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to organic dust
- J67.0 Farmer's lung
- J67.1 Bagassosis
- J67.2 Bird fancier's lung
- J67.3 Suberosis
- J67.4 Maltworker's lung
- J67.5 Mushroom-worker's lung
- J67.6 Maple-bark-stripper's lung
- J67.7 Air conditioner and humidifier lung
- J67.8 Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to other organic dusts
- J67.9 Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to unspecified organic dust
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.