Pneumoconiosis due to dust containing silica J62
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pneumoconiosis due to dust containing silica" is "J62". J62 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- J62 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J62 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J62 - other international versions of ICD-10 J62 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes: Includes:
- silicotic fibrosis (massive) of lung
Codes: = Billable
- J62 Pneumoconiosis due to dust containing silica
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.