Bronchiectasis with acute lower respiratory infection J47.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Bronchiectasis with acute lower respiratory infection" is "J47.0". J47.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J47.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J47.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J47.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 J47.0 may differ.
- Bronchiectasis with acute bronchitis
- code to identify the infection
Codes: = Billable
- J47.0 Bronchiectasis with acute lower respiratory infection
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.