Unspecified asthma, uncomplicated J45.909
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Unspecified asthma, uncomplicated" is "J45.909". J45.909 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J45.909 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J45.909 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J45.909 - other international versions of ICD-10 J45.909 may differ.
- Asthma NOS
- lung diseases due to external agents (J60-J70)
Codes: = Billable
J45.9 Other and unspecified asthma
J45.90 Unspecified asthma
- J45.909 Unspecified asthma, uncomplicated
- J45.90 Unspecified asthma
- J45.9 Other and unspecified asthma
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.