Nasal mucositis (ulcerative) J34.81
- J34.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J34.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J34.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 J34.81 may differ.
- type of associated therapy, such as:
- antineoplastic and immunosuppressive drugs (T45.1X-)
- radiological procedure and radiotherapy (Y84.2)
Codes: = Billable
J34 Other and unspecified disorders of nose and nasal sinuses
J34.8 Other specified disorders of nose and nasal sinuses
- J34.81 Nasal mucositis (ulcerative)
- J34.8 Other specified disorders of nose and nasal sinuses
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.