Chronic nasopharyngitis J31.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic nasopharyngitis" is "J31.1". J31.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J31.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J31.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J31.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 J31.1 may differ.
- acute nasopharyngitis (J00)
Codes: = Billable
J31 Chronic rhinitis, nasopharyngitis and pharyngitis
- J31.1 Chronic nasopharyngitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.