Chronic rhinitis J31.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic rhinitis" is "J31.0". J31.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J31.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J31.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J31.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 J31.0 may differ.
- Atrophic rhinitis (chronic)
- Granulomatous rhinitis (chronic)
- Hypertrophic rhinitis (chronic)
- Obstructive rhinitis (chronic)
- Purulent rhinitis (chronic)
- Rhinitis (chronic) NOS
- Ulcerative rhinitis (chronic)
Codes: = Billable
J31 Chronic rhinitis, nasopharyngitis and pharyngitis
- J31.0 Chronic rhinitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.