Allergic rhinitis due to pollen J30.1
- J30.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J30.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J30.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 J30.1 may differ.
- Allergy NOS due to pollen
- Hay fever
Codes: = Billable
J30 Vasomotor and allergic rhinitis
- J30.1 Allergic rhinitis due to pollen
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.