Unspecified acute lower respiratory infection J22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Unspecified acute lower respiratory infection" is "J22". J22 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- J22 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J22 - other international versions of ICD-10 J22 may differ.
- Acute (lower) respiratory (tract) infection NOS
- upper respiratory infection (acute) (J06.9)
Codes: = Billable
J22 Unspecified acute lower respiratory infection
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.