Acute bronchiolitis J21
- J21 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J21 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J21 - other international versions of ICD-10 J21 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- respiratory bronchiolitis interstitial lung disease (J84.115)
- acute bronchiolitis with bronchospasm
Codes: = Billable
- J21 Acute bronchiolitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.