Pneumonia due to Hemophilus influenzae J14
- J14 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J14 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J14 - other international versions of ICD-10 J14 may differ.
- Bronchopneumonia due to H. influenzae
- associated abscess, if applicable (J85.1)
- congenital pneumonia due to H. influenzae (P23.6)
Codes: = Billable
J14 Pneumonia due to Hemophilus influenzae
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.