Pneumonia due to Streptococcus pneumoniae J13
- J13 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J13 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J13 - other international versions of ICD-10 J13 may differ.
- Bronchopneumonia due to S. pneumoniae
- associated abscess, if applicable (J85.1)
Codes: = Billable
J13 Pneumonia due to Streptococcus pneumoniae
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.