Viral pneumonia, not elsewhere classified J12
- J12 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J12 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J12 - other international versions of ICD-10 J12 may differ.
- associated abscess, if applicable (J85.1)
- aspiration pneumonia due to anesthesia during labor and delivery (O74.0)
- aspiration pneumonia due to anesthesia during pregnancy (O29)
- aspiration pneumonia due to anesthesia during puerperium (O89.0)
- aspiration pneumonia due to solids and liquids (J69.-)
- aspiration pneumonia NOS (J69.0)
- congenital pneumonia (P23.0)
- congenital rubella pneumonitis (P35.0)
- interstitial pneumonia NOS (J84.9)
- lipid pneumonia (J69.1)
- neonatal aspiration pneumonia (P24.-)
- bronchopneumonia due to viruses other than influenza viruses
Codes: = Billable
- J12 Viral pneumonia, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.