Acute laryngitis and tracheitis J04
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute laryngitis and tracheitis" is "J04". J04 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- J04 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J04 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J04 - other international versions of ICD-10 J04 may differ.
- code (B95-B97) to identify infectious agent.
- acute obstructive laryngitis [croup] and epiglottitis (J05.-)
- laryngismus (stridulus) (J38.5)
Codes: = Billable
- J04 Acute laryngitis and tracheitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.