Acute sinusitis J01
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute sinusitis" is "J01". J01 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- J01 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J01 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J01 - other international versions of ICD-10 J01 may differ.
- code (B95-B97) to identify infectious agent.
- sinusitis NOS (J32.9)
- acute abscess of sinus
- acute empyema of sinus
- acute infection of sinus
- acute inflammation of sinus
- acute suppuration of sinus
Codes: = Billable
- J01 Acute sinusitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.