Acute nasopharyngitis [common cold] J00
- J00 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM J00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of J00 - other international versions of ICD-10 J00 may differ.
- Acute rhinitis
- Coryza (acute)
- Infective nasopharyngitis NOS
- Infective rhinitis
- Nasal catarrh, acute
- Nasopharyngitis NOS
- acute pharyngitis (J02.-)
- acute sore throat NOS (J02.9)
- pharyngitis NOS (J02.9)
- rhinitis NOS (J31.0)
- sore throat NOS (J02.9)
Codes: = Billable
J00 Acute nasopharyngitis [common cold]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.