Postmastectomy lymphedema syndrome I97.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Postmastectomy lymphedema syndrome" is "I97.2". I97.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I97.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I97.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I97.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 I97.2 may differ.
- Elephantiasis due to mastectomy
- Obliteration of lymphatic vessels
Codes: = Billable
I97 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of circulatory system, not elsewhere classified
- I97.2 Postmastectomy lymphedema syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.