Nonspecific mesenteric lymphadenitis I88.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Nonspecific mesenteric lymphadenitis" is "I88.0". I88.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I88.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I88.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I88.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 I88.0 may differ.
- Mesenteric lymphadenitis (acute)(chronic)
Codes: = Billable
I88 Nonspecific lymphadenitis
- I88.0 Nonspecific mesenteric lymphadenitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.